Friday, June 16, 2017

The Sleepover

 A closer look at the cute stamp
 The inside of my card.
What I love most about Cute As A Button 
Stamps is you can find one for any occasion! I recently stayed with a dear friends of mine so I could attend the Scrapbook Expo in Puyallup, Washington. It is a fun filled time and my friends make sure I have a good time no matter what. I wanted to make a thank you card for them and this is what I came up with. If you have not tried Cute As A Button Stamps I hope this card will inspire you to do so. I hope everyone is having a fun time during these summer months and I hope you are taking time to craft.
I hope you will go over to the challenge blog  http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 and join in the June challenge
You are also invited to join the facebook group
Inspiration posts every so often on the Showcase blog: 

2 comments: