Saturday, May 6, 2017

Margaret's inspiration post

Hello, it is my turn to do an inspiration post for Cute as a Button

I have done another journal page in the journal I am making for my second grand daughter.


I covered journal page with white gesso, then sponged with Coffee bean brilliance ink.  Stamped some stamps from Limited Edition clear stamps Art parts around the edges.
Stamped more of the stamps on a piece of Steampunk paper from Bearly Mine designs.  Painted over stencil with moulding paste onto the paper and when dry sponged some of it with distress ink and layered paper onto journal page.
Printed Cute as a Button Steampunk Evelyn, coloured her with markers, cut out and layered on top.   Cut out the sentiment that comes with the stamp and layered on top.

I hope you will go over to the challenge blog  http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 and join in the  May challenge

You are also invited to join the facebook group

Inspiration posts every so often on the Showcase blog: 

Some lovely new stamps will be released on the 10 May and the design team are busy making cards to show on the challenge blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment