Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Victoria's January Inspiration Post

Hello!! It's Victoria here I'm stopping by to share my inspiration post for this month. I've created my very first Centre Stepper Birthday Card using a Cute As A Button image called I'm Sweet On You. This image is one of the new release images the other beautiful new images can be found at the Cute As A Button Store.

I've coloured her with a mixture of Touch Five Markers and Watercolour Pencils. To create the backgrounds I've used Distress Inks like water colours. I die cut some balloons, coloured them to match the image colours and added string to them to create some interest to the sides. The die cut at the bottom is a Spellbinders die cut. Then I've finished off with a big handmade bow. I hope you like my card.



We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and the Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

1 comment: