Thursday, August 25, 2016

DIANNE'S INSPIRATION POST 'LET YOUR HAIR DOWN'

HI 

Everyone Dianne here with my inspiration 

Today i have made a card using the gorgeous image 


First i printed the image coloured and did some fussy cutting 
added the image to one of my die cut frames 


Used my promarker's to colour the image 


SKIN-Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink for cheeks 
HAIR-Raw Sienna-Mustard-Tulip Yellow-Buttercup
FLOWER'S-Cocktail Pink Antique Pink-LEAVES-Meadow Green-Leaf Green
DRESS-Soft Green-Pastel Green
EYES-Sky Blue-Powder Blue
BACK GROUND-Stone-Ice Grey 1-2-3-4
Wood -Walnut-Cocoa
White Gel Pen 

The i choose what card to use 


and what other dies to use 


Then placed everything together to make my card 
and this is the finished result 



Thank you and see you next time and if you would like 
to know more about what i have used 
please pop over to my blog -HERE 

Dianne xx 


1 comment: