Friday, August 26, 2016

August Inspiration by Judy



Hi all!

It's Judy here
sharing an altered notebook I created using


I gathered my materials.
A Composition Notebook
Solid card stock
Autumn themed DP
The image which I colored with pencils

Next, I covered the notebook cover with the card stock & DP.

I fussy cut the image and gathered some embellishments.,
3 leaf shaped buttons from my stash
Lawn Fawn wood word (Story)
A strip of card stock

I adhered the embellishments above and ended up adding
some washi tape on the top on bottom of the card stock strip
and thought a little something else was needed, so added sequins.
Finished product


Be sure and check out all the great products available at

And join in our Anything Goes Monthly Challenge at

And, you can always find more inspiration on the
and share your Cute As A Button projects!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: