Saturday, March 26, 2016

March Inspiration by Judy

Hello!
It's Judy here sharing my inspiration for March!


I used one of Francesca's gorgeous images called


I started by coloring and fussy cutting the image.
Next I gathered items I had in mind to use.

I prepared a card base.
Although I originally pulled out 2 Paper Studio embossing folders
I ended up only using one of them.

I used a Spellbinders die to cut a frame.

Next, I stamped the sentiment with a Inspired by Stamping stamp and 
inserted the image in the frame and attached to the card base.

Finishing touches were added and the project is complete!


I hope you'll check out all the beautiful images at

Also, I hope you'll join in with our monthly challenges on the 
and join the

Until next time,
Happy Crafting to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment