Sunday, March 6, 2016

♥ Inspiration project by Valentina ♥

Hello again my crafty friends!!
Here I am today to show you this month inspiration project for you ...
This card I have made for my dother's first bowling competition :)
The image that I have use is:

 

  First I have colored my image with wooden pencils.


Then I have draw a circle with a divider and cut it with a decorative scissors.


Cut a cicrcle pattern paper and one white again with decorative scissors and distrest it with a Heyda Stamp pad.


I have put a double side foam tape on the back of the image and stick it on the white paper

With a punch I have punched some round circles and colore some dots to look like a bowling ball.


Then I have cut some inspirational words.


Find them a place.

And tadaaa, here is my final product...

Come and stop by Cute As A Button store and pick some great images for youre cards,
after you make a card, come and visit us at our Blog challenge
and our Facebook group and show us youre great creations!!!
With lots of hugs have a great and crafty day 

No comments:

Post a Comment