Friday, January 22, 2016

January inspiration - Christine

For my January Inspiration post I chose the raggedy Elephant it's such a cute stamp here's the finished card. 
What I did to start with was printed off the digital image which I then coloured in using my spectrum noir alcohol markers, I then used my spectrum noir pencils to add some extra depth especially around the edges and add some extra shading. 
I then cut the elephant out and I went through my paper stash selecting some pink papers to use as backing papers 
I laid out my card and decided to add some pink pearl hearts and a doily in the centre. I then used my big shot to die cut the purple tag and added on a sentiment that reads to my dearest niece.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my latest card and it's given you a bit of inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment